Hoxton Blouse Sewing Pattern
Hoxton Blouse Digital Pattern, PDF Sewing Patterns for Women (collar included).
Size : UK 6-16 / EU 34-44 / US 2-12 / AU 6-16
Simple chic and comfortable to wear, the blouse features a chelsea collar, button loops fastening, curved hem, long puff sleeves and elasticated cuffs. This pattern is a great choice for getting started sewing and learning how to make French seams, button loops, and even more!
After purchasing, you'll be able to download your files: • Sewing instructions in English • Pattern available in A4 format
Please note, some files will download as .zip files. You will need to unzip the files before using.
Skill level: This pattern is labelled as Intermediate, due to the skills needed to attach the button loops. So if you are an advanced beginner ready to take on your next challenge then just take it slow and don't rush it.
Booklet contains: • Size chart and measurements • List of suggested fabrics to use • Print layout plan • Fabric layout plan • Step by step tutorial
Pattern contains: •Tiled pattern (seam allowance is included in all sizes)
** SEWING PATTERN **
No paper pattern will be posted to you - This is a PDF pattern for download only.
With this download, you will receive a print at home A4 sized paper patterns along with a step by step tutorial that makes it super easy to create your own handmade wardrobe!
Ensure you print your PDF patterns at actual size (100%scale) and also select "borderless printing" so the print fills out a whole page without a margin
One last thing, don't forget to use the #PetiteFrench✂️ I would love to see your make ! @Petite_French
- Step by step tutorial in English
- Tiled pattern (seam allowance is included in all sizes)
- Pattern available in A4 size
- List of suggested fabrics to use
- Print layout plan / Fabric layout plan
- Size chart and measurements
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric: 1.50 metre - Width 1.40 metre.
- Choose a light/medium weight woven non-stretch fabric such as Viscose, Cotton Poplin, Satin, Crepe, Silk.
- Trims: 9 buttons - approximately 10 mm depth
Petite & French
Hi, I’m Anasthasia ! A French girl based in London, designing chic & cozy PDF patterns.
• Step by step tutorial in English • Pattern available in A4 size
I would love to see your make #PetiteFrench✂️ ! @Petite_French