Jacket Cilli size 34-52 pattern
The pattern Cilli is an elegant ladies' jacket. The godets are a special highlight, they give the jacket a certain vintage look. At the same time, the jacket has a waisted cut and therefore looks particularly elegant.
Instructions are included for making the felt border.
- Multi-size cut size 34-52
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Felting instruction illustraded for border
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: Fleece, Nicki, Knitted fabrics, Walk (preferred)
- Fabric consumption for 1.40m fabric width:
- Gr. 34/36: 2,00m - Gr. 38: 2,05m - Gr. 40-44: 2,10m - Gr. 46/48: 2,50m - Gr. 50: 2,60m - Gr. 52: 3,30m
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni