Ladies coat Olga size 34-46 pattern
The pattern Olga by TOSCAminni is very suitable for a fulling or knitted coat. The pattern captivates with its simple elegance and gives the necessary frame to the effect of the fabric.
When using fulling fabric, the coat can be sewn directly after cutting without serging. The pattern is therefore very suitable for sewing beginners.
If other fabrics are used, the coat must be lined. An overlock is recommended for serging the seams. Advanced sewing skills are required for lining, otherwise basic skills are sufficient. The pattern allows for several variations, e.g. a hood and attachable pockets are included, or with seam pockets.
You can sew the coat with a collar, alternatively a hood, with buttons or with a 2 way zip. Just as you like it.
Figure-accentuating cut, rather close-fitting. Lining is optional, depending on fabric choice.
- Multi-size cut size 34-4
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Walkstoff, Wollstoff, oder anderer Webstoff
- Size 34-38: 2,10m - Size 40-42: 2,30m - Size 44: 2,40m - Size 46: 2,50m
- Buttons or separable zip
- Lining fabric, if necessary, when lining: Size 34-38: 2.10m - Size 40-42: 2.30m - Size 44: 2.40m - Size 46: 2.50m
- iron-on interfacing 1m for all sizes
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis