- Directions are written.
- Measurements Base 62"/157.48cm, Base corner to triangle point 36"/91.44cm
- Skill Level Adverturous Beginner+
If you have never knit a triangle scarf before then this is the pattern for you. It is for all skill level knitters and can easily be completed over a few days. The scarf is knit from the bottom outward to the point in an basic seed stitch and finished off with a simple lace border. The best part of knitting this scarf is working with Pascauli Yarns’ sumptuously soft camel fiber yarn. This yarn is drapey yet lightweight with an amazing stitch definition that is pure joy to knit. Lady’s Mantle scarf is the project that you’ll treasure for years!
- Stitch Glossary included explaining all techniques & stitches used in pattern.
- PDF Pattern is 6 pages.
- Skill Level: Adverturous Beginner+
- Measurements: Base 62"/157.48cm, Base corner to triangle point 36"/91.44cm
- Yarn-2 Hanks Pascuali “Cairo 4”, Color 10 Ochre, DK-8ply (438yds/400m total)
- 7/4.50mm needles on 24” cables
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle