Leona Dress PDF Sewing Pattern | Fitted V Neck Side Slit
The Leona Dress has a figure-hugging silhouette that compliments your curves and creates a flattering and effortlessly stylish vibe. The slip-on style dress has no tricky fastenings so is perfect for beginners! The bodice has a fitted shape with a deep v neckline, low back and thin straps. The semi-lined dress also has two versions with a midi-length skirt and side slits, or a shorter length skirt.
- UK Size 6-24 PDF Pattern documents that are printable on A4 and US Letter
- Step-by-step, illustrated instructions to help you with sewing your dress!
- PDF pattern for large format printing (A0)
Materials you need at home:
- 2 / 2.5m of any 4-way stretch fabric such as jersey, crepe jersey, stretch velvet, scuba, or any fabric with at least an 8% elastane/spandex content and that isn't too lightweight. A medium weight fabric will have more structure and will feel less flimsy.
- Printer for printing the PDF pattern
- No fastenings needed! This is a slip on style dress!
What others have made
Effortlessly stylish and modern sewing patterns. Follow along on Instagram @tammy.handmade