Leoncia dress height 154-160 US size 2 - 20, VIKISEWS
SPECIAL EDITION. This pattern is height 154-160 cm (5'1''-5'3''). 10 sizes included: US 2-20 // EU 34-52 // UK 6-24
Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different heights, you can find links to the height needed above the description.
About Leoncia dress:
Leoncia is a close-fitting dress. The slim fit is achieved by the bias cut and the center back seam. The dress features adjustable spaghetti straps and a draped front bodice. The bias-cut sleeves are long, narrow, and draped at the top. Leoncia is midi length. Model Alina: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 86 cm (33 7/8”), Waist 65 cm (25 5/8”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”). Alina is wearing size 36 in height 3. Approximate sewing time – 1 day (8 hours).
To sew this dress, choose dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, pliable, soft, non-stretch or low-stretch, opaque - the fiber content can include natural fibers (silk), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (silk + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: satin, viscose, stretch crepe, silk. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials or heavyweight structured fabrics. The dress in the photos is made of artificial silk. The fabric is medium weight, pliable, soft, and low-stretch. The fiber content is 100% polyester.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight interfacing, knit or woven, 140 cm (55") wide, for all sizes and heights – 0.1 m (1/8 yd).
- 3. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement, 1.5 cm (5/8") wide – 1 m (1 1/8 yd).
- 4. Two strap slide adjusters, 1 cm (3/8") wide.
- 5. Two strap rings, 1 cm (3/8") in diameter.
- 6. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!