- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own leotards using this pdf sewing pattern. This is a great basic pattern for making long sleeve leotards. Add some appliqué or diamantes to make it special or make it up in mystique or fun prints for everyday training wear.
Three styles of gymnastics leotards are included in this pattern: A basic long sleeve leotard, a leotard with contrast top and a leotard with contrast top and crossover back detailing.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years.