The Linden infinity scarf uses the light green leaves and seeds of a linden tree as inspiration.
The stitch pattern is charted and written out. A tutorial on how to knit bobbles is included in the pattern instructions.
Finished measurements: 55x23cm/21.6x9inch (laying flat)
- written and charted pattern
- instructions in english and german
- tutorial how to knit bobbles
Materials you need at home:
- 1 circular needle size 6 (US10)
- 4x50g "Semilla grosso" by B.C.Garn or another yarn of similar weight
- gauge 15sts x 20rows = 10x10cm / 4x4inch in stockinette stitch
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.