Lorraine dress height 154-160 US size 2 - 20, VIKISEWS
SPECIAL EDITION. This pattern is height 154-160 cm (5'1''-5'3''). 10 sizes included: US 2-20 // EU 34-52 // UK 6-24
Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different heights, you can find links to the height needed above the description.
About Lorraine dress:
Lorraine is a close-fitting dress with an accentuated waist. It features tie straps and a waist seam. The front bodice features separate cups with a draped overlay. The shaping on the bodice is achieved with princess seams. The skirt is bias-cut and is slightly flared. The dress fastens with an invisible zipper in the center back seam. Lorraine is mid-calf length. Model Alina: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 86 cm (33 7/8”), Waist 65 cm (25 5/8”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”). Alina is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Height 174 cm (5’8”), Bust 107 cm (42 1/8”), Waist 87 cm (34 1/4”), Hips 122 cm (48”). Yana is wearing size 48 at the bust blended with size 50 at the hips in height 3. Approximate sewing time: 1 day (8 hours).
To sew this dress, choose dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, pliable, soft, non-stretch or low-stretch, opaque - the fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton, linen), artificial fibers (viscose, tencel), blends (silk + viscose, silk + polyester, cotton + viscose, linen + tencel etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: satin, dress-weight viscose, stretch crepe, linen, poplin, sateen, silk. Attention! We do not recommend very stretchy knit fabrics and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The dress in the photos is made of textured cotton. The fabric is medium weight, soft, structured, and has very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% cotton.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Interfacing
- 3. One invisible zipper, 60 cm (23 5/8”) long, for all sizes in all heights.
- 4. Stitch-reinforced straight fusible stay tape, 1 cm (3/8”) wide — 1.5 m (1 5/8 yd).
- 5. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement, 1.5 cm (5/8") wide – 1.2 m (1 1/4 yd).
- 6. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!