Male Day of the Dead or Halloween Costume Mask Crochet Pattern
Instructions are for a male adult sized Mustached Day of the Dead or Masquerade Ball Mask Crochet. Mask would also be great for Mardi Gras or costume mask. The pattern also includes a homemade fabric stiffener recipe and twisted tie tutorial. This pattern requires advanced crocheting skills. This mask would make a beautiful wall hanging or novelty item.
- Illustrated and written step by step crochet Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement
- Size adult
- Suitable for Advanced
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ounce cotton crochet thread size 5 white
- ½ Ounce cotton crochet thread size 5 Black.
- Few yards red cotton crochet thread size 5
- Few yards brown cotton crochet thread size 5
- Size 4 steel crochet hook
- Fabric stiffener (or use recipe provided.)
- 5 coffee can or appropriate form for shaping mask
- Red and Black Ribbon (3 yards each.) Optional, twisted tie tutorial included.
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.