This a PDF Pattern for an 18" doll.
Even dolls are enjoying the mermaid look. This cute little ensemble has instructions for the tail with fin, headband, bra and wrist bracelet. Very easy and quick to make. Perfect little gift for any special little girl.
Yarn: Viola (blue) by Loops and Threads. It is a medium weight 4ply fingering yarn. Or a variegated fingering chunky yarn will do fine also.
- PDF Pattern comes with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Pattern for 18Inch doll
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball -I used Viola from loops and threads , color blue. It is a medium
- (4ply) fingering yarn. It is 64% acrylic and 36% polyester. It is almost like a, more fine chunky.
- Small amount of medium weight fingering yarn, (4ply) white.
- Small flower decorations ( I got mine at Michaels) 4 for the headband, and 1
- small one for the wristband.
- 3mm crochet hook
- Glue gun
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta