Crochet your own miniature pug with this cute amigurumi pattern.
The pdf file includes a written crochet pattern, photos, detailed assembly instructions, and a printable template for your pug's felt face.
Difficulty: easy The pattern uses single crochet in the round, as well as chains and slip stitches for the details.
Size: small Using medium weight (worsted weight) yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook, your amigurumi pug should be about 4 cm / 1.6" wide. The felt template is made to fit this size, but you can adjust it if necessary.
- Written crochet pattern
- Step by step photos
- Printable template for the face
- Both US Imperial and Metric measurements
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- medium (worsted) weight yarn
- toy stuffing,
- 6 mm black beads for eyes,
- dark brown felt for the face
- sewing thread in dark brown, black, and pink for a tiny tongue
- 3.5mm (E) crochet hook
- yarn needle
- sewing needle
Maker of woolly creatures and other cute things, at mohumohu.com.