This mini mochila inspired bag will be 18 cm/7 inch high and the diameter is approx. 14 cm/ 5.5 inch. The strap is 2,5 cm/1 inch wide and 120 cm/ 47 inch long (or as long as you want).This is a small Mochila bag.
You have to use the 'yarn under technique' and the back loops of the stitches only. And you have to crochet with 2 or three threads at the same time.
There are pictures of the 'yarn under technique' and diagrams of the pattern available in the pattern. Also is explained with pictures how to make the tassels.
I’ve made this pattern with yarn for hook C2 /11 or 12 (= 4 ply) and hook C2/12 (=2.5 mm hook). You need: 25 grams green cotton yarn (=63 meters/69 yds) and 75 grams off white cotton yarn (=188 meters/206 yds) and 50 grams red cotton yarn. (=125 meters/136 yards.)I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra.
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 7 inch high (18 cm) and 5.5 inch diameter (14 cm)
- Suitable for intermediate crocheters
Materials you need at home:
- 25 grams green cotton yarn (=63 meters/69 yds)
- 75 grams off white cotton yarn (=188 meters/206 yds)
- 50 grams red cotton yarn. (=125 meters/136 yards.) , I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra (4 ply).
- hook C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!