Octopus Plush Toy Sewing Pattern
This listing is for a .pdf instant download of a plush sewing pattern, made to look like a simple and classic chubby octopus with several face options. The pattern also includes animal hybrid variations for extra fun, such as a bunny, kitty, alpaca, panda, and fox.
› Difficulty: ADVANCED BEGINNER (3/10 stars) › Skills used: Fusible web applique, darts, sewing tiny pieces, basting, ladder stitch › Finished size: 5” wide, 5" long, and 5" tall (not including ears) › 17 pages › Over 80 full-color photos & illustrations
- Photographed sewing instructions
- US Imperial Measurements
- Full-size, ready-to-print pattern with seam allowances
- Illustrated basic techniques
Materials you need at home:
- 1/4 yd. of stretchy plush fabric for main body
- 4" x 4" piece of black applique fabric for eyes/mouths
- 4" x 4" piece of pink applique fabric for optional mouth or blush marks
- 4" x 4" piece of white applique fabric for eye shines
- 7" x 7" piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, ironing board, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper, point turner or chopstick)
My name is Choly Knight, and I've been sewing for over 15 years and written over 13 craft books. The adorable style of cosplay, Harajuku, & gothic lolita got me started and continues to inspire me to this day.