- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own stretchy skirts using this pdf sewing pattern by Mountain Ash Designs. Pattern includes an option for a stretchy circle skirt and a skirt with a tutu overlay. Perfect for everyday wear or wearing for a party or for dance. The basic skirt is quick and simple to sew up and it looks totally cute too.
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.