Thank you for checking out my Rose Shells Pocket Scarf! If you want to make something truly unique, so rich in texture, cozy and elegant at the same time - than this pattern is just what you need. The scarf is worked flat, in rows, with pocket sewn and fringes added (optional).
The pattern is suitable for confident intermediate and advanced crocheters. It requires knowledge of different post and cluster stitches. But, since everything is explained in detailed: stitches, motifs, structure… and since the pattern uses repeat rows, it might be a wonderful opportunity to practice even if your skill level is a bit lower.
- Detailed written instructions using standard US English crochet terminology
- A lots of pictures and tips, yarn used and possible substitutes, info on size alteration and blocking the finished project
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Finished Measurements: 180 cm (70,8 in)long | with fringes 205 cm (80,7 in) | it is 44 cm (17,3 in) wide
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn: #4 Medium Weight / Aran Yarn.
- Samples in the pattern are made with Alize Burcum Klasik , 100 % acrylic (about 1600 m | 1750 yds of Powder Rose 161) and Alize Lanagold Classic (1680 m | 1840 yds of Dark Green 118)
- Crochet hook: 6.0 /J-10
- Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Measuring Tape
- Blocking Mat - optional, but highly recommendable
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!