A knitting pattern for an Aran/Worsted Sweater and Crown featuring Cinderella.
Pattern is for ages 2 to 10 years.
Perfect for little girls who love Princesses and dressing up. The sweater and crown are easy to knit and the result is a unique, warm and trendy outfit.
Tension – 18 sts and 24 rows to 10 cm (4 inches) over stocking stitch
There are large coloured charts to follow for knitting the Cinderella on the front and back of the sweater and instructions in 3 sizes for the Crown.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Large coloured charts for Cinderella
- 7 pages to the knitting pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 400-500 grams Aran/Worsted yarn in main colour (depending on size knitted), , *Small amounts of Aran/Worsted yarn in the following colours Mid Blue, Light Blue, Yellow, Light Pink, Black and Red
- 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 – US8) knitting needles
- 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 – US6) knitting needles
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.