Professor Hootington fits the "wise old owl" stereotype. Looking dapper in his red vest and blue bow tie, and adorned with slightly ostentatious spectacles, this plush owl softie definitely knows a thing or two.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with this pattern easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your felt owl. A sewing machine is not required.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
• 9" x 7" (23 x 18 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 3-4 Hours
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)