Pully sewing pattern and instruction by Sewera
Cuddly, warm and yet very flattering figure. All this applies to the Pully. The pullover pattern for ladies is exactly the right thing for the colder season, with hood or collar it becomes the absolute favourite pattern. If you prefer to have a little more air on your neck, a fine rib neckband fits perfectly with the Pully and makes it less warm, making it perfect for the spring and fall season. The dividing seams give the Pully a special look and extra width in the lower area. As a dress it is extended to a wonderful swivel dress. Choose between 4 different sleeve lengths. Due to the two different front parts for smaller breasts (about A – C Cup) and larger breasts (about D+ Cup) the Pully fits perfectly to your curves. The pattern then becomes wide under the chest and also lets (pre-) Christmas cookies and holiday food easily be hidden. Extend the pattern as much as you like to make a dream dress out of your shirt.
The E-book is suitable for beginners and advanced seamstresses.
Pattern and instructions were put through their paces by my team during the sample sewing process. With the pattern you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
- Sewing pattern shirt or dress sizes 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
- 4 different sleeve lengths
- Hood, collar oder rib neckline
- Separate front pieces for A – C Cup and D+ Cup
- Pictured instructions & Instructions to adjust pattern
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter size
Materials you need at home:
- Depending on style 1.5 – 2.5m/ 1.7 – 2.8yards elastic fabrics such as happy fleece, cotton jersey, stretch sweat or modal.
- For the hood an additional 50cm / 0.6yards elastic fabric
- Sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
- Paper, ink, tape & fabric scissors
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.