Puppy Paws Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
A cute puppy with floppy ears surrounded by colourful paw prints and dog bones will appeal to dog lovers of all ages. This project was designed as a wall hanging but can easily be used as a table runner as well.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 34" x 18"
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/4 yard cream fabric
- 1/4 yard brown fabric
- 1/2 yard light brown fabric
- 1/4 yard cream/light grey fabric
- 1/4 yard black fabric
- scraps of black, tan and orange-brown
- scraps of red, yellow, green and blue
- 37” x 21” batting
- 40” x 24” backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.