Rag doll sewing pattern and tutorial - 35 cm (13,65 inches) tall - Nuumber 3
This beautiful rag doll is 35 cm (13,65 inches) tall.
Petticoat and socks are amovible.
Eyes are drawing with colored crayons and a little bit of white acrylic paint and the mouth is embroidered. The tutorial included the diagram and a lot of pictures to draw easily the eyes.
The hair is made with yarn.
This doll is articulated.
This rag doll sewing pattern is suitable for a beginners.
- Illustrated sewing pattern and tutorial (27 pages). , Pattern pieces included. , Suitable for beginners.
Materials you need at home:
- 45 x 65 cm (17,55 inches x 25,35 inches) of cotton fabric (no stretch) in light cream color (or broken white, or peach, or body color).
- 50 x 35 cm (19,5 inches x 13,65 inches) of light blue fabric.
- 50 x 30 cm (19,5 inches x 11,7 inches) of blue gingham.
- 11 x 9 cm (4,29 inches x 3,51 inches) of printed fabric, 15 x 1 cm 5,85 inches x 0,39 inch) of black lace and 15 cm (5,85 inches) of black cord.
- 15 x 15 cm (5,85 inches x 5,85 inches) of white stretch fabric and 6 cm (2,34 inches - 0,5 cm width) of light blue lace.
- Ordinary light brown yarn and padding.
- 20 cm (7,80 inches) of twine.
- 20 cm (7,80 inches) of cotton thread (strong).
- Embroidery thread pink.
- 20 cm (7,80 inches) of elastic.
- Scissors, pins, sewing needle and thread.
- Pencil paper and tracing paper.
- Black acrylic paint or black roller pen extra fine.
- White acrylic paint and brush.
- Colored pencil light brown and grey.