Round and Round features hand appliqué using different textured fabrics, including corduroy, minkee and velvet. The background is h homespun plaids and stripes. The finished quilt measures 50" x 58"
- Illustrated Quilting Pattern
- Appliqué Templates
- Us Imperial Measurement
- Finished Size: 50" x 58"
- Beginning appliqué and piecing techniques
Materials you need at home:
- Yardages are based on 42”-wide fabric. Fat quarters are 18” x 21”.
- 7 - 8 assorted light and medium homespun (woven) fat quarters
- 5 - 6 assorted dark homespun (woven) fat quarters
- 4 - 5 assorted green fat quarters for appliqué
- Assorted cotton prints for appliqué
- Assorted textural fabrics for appliqué (minkee, chenille, velveteen, etc.)
- 3 yards of fabric for backing
- 54” x 62” piece of batting
- Freezer paper
- Sewing machine
I'm Cheryl Brown! I have written two quilting books, several quilt patterns, and I enjoy sharing my love of all things quilting!