- photos videos + sewing along with english subtitles on my youtube channel
- US letter pattern with layers
- A0 pattern with layers
- A4 pattern with layers
- projector pattern with layers
Materials you need at home:
- warp and weft fabric coupon for the body of the skirt
- coupon of lighter warp and weft fabric for the steering wheel
- une fermeture à glissière invisible de 22 cm
Elegant, light and suitable for all seasons, the Ullysse skirt can be worn chic or casual.
In this pattern, you can wear a shaped belt and a gathered ruffle.
It is quite possible to change the length of the ruffle and the amount of gathers.
The Ullysse skirt pattern contains 22 fully illustrated and commented pages accompanied by online videos.
If you are a beginner, you can start making this skirt with a more rigid fabric for the body of the skirt (wax...).
- a coupon of a denim type warp and weft, wool, silk, viscose, wax... non-stretch cloth.
- a coupon of a lighter warp and weft canvas for the flounce if you choose a heavier canvas such as jeans, wax, wool, otherwise, you will have to add this dimension in your coupon for the body of the skirt.
- an invisible zipper of about 22 cm
In every being lies creativity and elegance.
I imagine models that can be worn every day to take care of the children, to go to work or for a walk.
With the Iribole Couture patterns, you can learn the art of sewing and present it to others. I offer techniques to challenge yourself and go beyond your limits.
All my patterns are tested and approved by a team of testers.
I propose very short videos on youtube in order to show the movement of certain techniques that complement the booklets. I have chosen a steady pace so as not to waste time in front of the screen.
There are also step by step videos on most of the patterns. Do not hesitate to go and see before if it suits you.
I am available to discuss any difficulties you may have with my patterns in a friendly manner.
My name is Barbara and I work alone in my workshop in Brittany surrounded by my family and my animals. I did a private training with a professional that I validated with the cap trades of fashion: flou sewing.