Sewing pattern for women Ullysse skirt 34 to 62 PDF
Elegant, light and suitable for all seasons, the Ullysse skirt can be worn chic or casual.
In this pattern, you can wear a shaped belt and a gathered ruffle.
It is quite possible to change the length of the ruffle and the amount of gathers.
The Ullysse skirt pattern contains 22 fully illustrated and commented pages accompanied by online videos.
If you are a beginner, you can start making this skirt with a more rigid fabric for the body of the skirt (wax...).
- a coupon of a denim type warp and weft, wool, silk, viscose, wax... non-stretch cloth.
- a coupon of a lighter warp and weft canvas for the flounce if you choose a heavier canvas such as jeans, wax, wool, otherwise, you will have to add this dimension in your coupon for the body of the skirt.
- an invisible zipper of about 22 cm
- photos videos
- US letter pattern with layers
- A0 pattern with layers
- A4 pattern with layers
- projector pattern with layers
Materials you need at home:
- warp and weft fabric coupon for the body of the skirt
- coupon of lighter warp and weft fabric for the steering wheel
- une fermeture à glissière invisible de 22 cm
Creativity and elegance lie dormant in each being.
I imagine models that can be worn every day to take care of children, go to work or go for a walk.
With Iribole Couture patterns, you can learn about the art of sewing and present it to those around you.
My name is Barbara and I work alone in my workshop in Brittany (France) surrounded by my family and my animals.