Knitting pattern for a child's jacket with a flock of fluffy, cute sheep.
Knitted in stocking stitch and Intarsia from a full colour chart supplied with the pattern. The pattern is also colour coded for the different sizes.
The jacket features a shawl collar.
This pattern covers the sizes: 1-2 years, 2-3 years, 4-5 years, 6-7 years
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Ages 1- 7 years
- Colour coded for different sizes and large intarsia charts for the sheep
Materials you need at home:
- 2 to 4 – 50 gram ball Double Knitting yarn in Main Colour (depending on size)
- 1 - 25 gram ball of Sirdar Snowflake Chunky Yarn for the sheep
- Small amount of Black Double Knitting Yarn for the sheep
- 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 – USA6) knitting needles
- 1 pair of 3 1/4 mm (UK10 – USA3) knitting needles
- 4-5 buttons
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.