A very cosy and unique Sweater featuring fluffy sheep. There is a lovely collar on this jumper. It is easy to knit and is then sewn to the neck opening. It gives a snug fit and is easy to go over the child’s head.
Pattern includes instructions for 1-2 years 2-3 years 3-4 years 4-5 years
Tension - 22 stitches and 28 rows 10cm/4 inches using 4mm/US 6 needles over st st
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Ages 1-5 years
- Large colour intarsia charts for the sheep
- Colour coded for the different sizes
Materials you need at home:
- 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 - USA6) knitting needles
- 1 pair of 3 1/4 mm (UK10 - USA3) knitting needles
- 150/300 grams soft Double Knitting yarn in main colour
- Small amount of Sirdar Snowflake Chunky yarn for the Sheep
- Small amount of Black Double Knitting yarn for the Sheep faces
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.