Sleepy Chipmunk Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Pattern includes written instructions and photo tutorial for magic ring & color changes. PDF has 10 pages.
This chipmunk is about 5” (12.5cm) tall. Results will vary depending on your tension and your yarn & hook choice.
- Crochet Pattern
- US Terminology
- US Imperial Measurement & Metric Measurement
- Crochet stitches: Single crochet, increasing, and decreasing.
- Color changes.
- Needlefelting (optional)
Materials you need at home:
- G/4mm hook
- Worsted weight yarn in brown and white.
- Embroidery thread in black and dark brown for the eyes, markings, and ears.
- Small amount of wool roving in natural, black, and brown for the needlefelted snout OR yarn in off white for the crocheted snout.
- Yarn needle
- Embroidery needle
Hello, I'm Amanda! I love crocheting & knitting animal amigurumi, blythe doll accessories, and pretty floral motifs designs.