- 6 Page knitting pattern.
- Perfect for children at Christmas.
- Easy to follow pattern.
- Uses Hayfield Bonus DK and Sirdar, Funky Fur yarn.
Materials you need at home:
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 60g Hayfield Bonus DK Dark Grey (790)
- 6g Hayfield Bonus DK White (961)
- 5g Hayfield Bonus DK Black (965)
- 7g Hayfield Bonus DK Signal Red (977)
- 6g Sirdar, Funky Fur White (200)
- A pair of 18mm black safety eyes,
- 1 black shank button, 18mm wide
The Snack Packaway Racoon Bag Knitting Pattern to make a cute knitted bag in the shape of a racoon, it's just so adorable.
The Christmas racoon is wearing his woolly mittens that have a christmas tree detailing, and a Santa hat; after all, it's Christmas for racoons as well you know! The bag is 34cm long and 15cm wide, it has a draw-string to hold everything securely inside and the head is a flap that conceals the draw-string.
On the back behind the head is a little handle to carry the bag around.
Kids really love the cuteness of the racoon, and he's great for putting little stocking fillers or sweeties inside. He'd make a lovely change to a christmas stocking.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting him very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Snack Packaway Racoon Bag.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.