The sweater is knitted from top down seamlessly. First you will knit the body in round and shape the raglan sleeves The sleeves are knitted in the round. At last, you will knit the neckline (the cable is attached to the neck by SSK to each RS row).
- pattern inclued
- 7 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn: 1200 (1200, 1300, 1300) [1450, 1450, 1550] yards; 1100 (1100, 1200, 1200) [1300, 1300, 1400] meters of fingering yarn or other yarn for obtain gauge. The sample was knitted in size S using merino fingering by Candy Wool – 100 % merino – 330 yards; 300 meters – colorway éclat de Violette.
- Needle: US 4; 3.5 mm and US 6; 4.00 mm circular needles and dpns.
- Other Notions: Stitch markers, waste yarn, tapestry needle for weaving, cable needle.
- Gauge: Stockinette stitch: 24 sts and 28 rows to 4 inches; 10 cm on US 6; 4.00 mm needles, after blocking.