- Sewing Level: Intermediate
- US Imperial and Metric Measurements,
- Step by step photo illustrations
- Sized Teen-Adult
Materials you need at home:
- Heavier knit fabric like single or double sided fleece or French terry with at least a 40% stretch
- 24” (61cm) Separating zipper
- Sewing machine with a ballpoint needle
- Serger (optional)
- Coverstitch machine (optional)
- Coordinating thread
- Pencil or washable pen to mark pattern pieces
- .5 yards jersey or other thinner fabric for the pockets, hem and cuffs
The Hagelslag Track Jacket Sewing Pattern is a fun and effortless track style jacket that you can quickly make in a single afternoon. With 2 collar options and optional pockets, this jacket is versatile and adapts to changing temperatures. Make one in a thicker fleece for cooler weather or one in a lighter knit for warmer weather. I’ve developed the pattern to use basic jersey or interlock for the accent trim; no need to search around for ribbing.
Sewing Level: Intermediate
Also, check out our Kids version!
Your pattern will be instantly downloadable upon checkout. You will need Adobe Reader to open and read this PDF file and letter or A4 paper to print out the pattern. No paper copy will be mailed to you.
You may sell items made from this pattern in small batches. Please credit the pattern to The Eli Monster. This pattern is copyrighted; do not sell or copy any part of this ebook.
The Eli Monster
Steph began sewing as a small child. As an adult, she combined that knowledge of sewing with her enthusiasm for human factors and ergonomics to create sewing patterns that are both beautiful and well fitting. The Eli Monster’s patterns break down intimidating techniques into smaller steps to walk even absolute beginners through each pattern. The Eli Monster combines the look of vintage with modern, time saving techniques.