Top - Motley Tunic PDF Sewing Pattern -Sizes XS - XXL
Motley says to wear her often and for any occasion. She's super easy going and has flawless style. A relaxed-fitting wardrobe mainstay with season-less potential. She features a miter placket neckline with button or snap openings. She's great for print mixing utilizing her style lines.
Motley prefers to be made in light-weight woven fabrics such as chiffon, georgette, linens or lawn. Light-weight jersey knits with 10 - 30 % stretch will work too but you should consider going down one size.
Enjoy a in-depth instruction e-book in english with colorful illustrations and lots of personality.
- Print-at-home files in both US Letter and A4 paper formats
- Copy Shop A0 format easily used for a projector
- PDF instruction e-book in english with detailed illustrations
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric: 1.5 - 2 yards (depending on size)
- Coordinating Thread
- 3" x 19" of fusible interfacing
- 3 - 5 buttons or snaps, recommended size 18 - 24L
- Light weight woven fabrics such as chiffon, georgette, linens or lawn.
- Light weight, jersey knits with a 10 - 30% stretch are great too, but you should consider going down a size.
Sew & Tell Patterns
Creating must be in my DNA because I can't remember a time when I wasn't making something.
After spending a decade producing my own clothing line, I fell in love with pattern design and development.
I'm extremely detail oriented, totally impatient and a blast at a party...
My obsession for creating a perfect sewing pattern is challenged by my need to create things fast and efficiently.
I leave in my creative wake, extensive patterns that are fun and fast to stitch up.
I created Sew & Tell Patterns out of a passion for sewing & pattern making. Here, I share my experience, prowess and good vibes hoping to help you master all things sewn.
I'm Jenn. A seamster, badass pattern maker, mom to two and your new sewing bestie. Together, let's change the way we sew.