- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own unitard/ biketard using this pdf sewing pattern. Pattern includes 2 styles of biketard/ unitard and is suitable for gymnastics or dance. Both unitards feature a contrast top with the choice of a racer back or wide straps at the back.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Scroll through the images to find a full list of measurements and requirements for this pattern.