Women's Skirt PDF Sewing Pattern, Sizes US 12-28 (EU 44-60)
The women's skirt sewing pattern PDF features a knee length skirt with pockets and flowers embroidery that's comfortable to wear, flatters any body type and comes in all sizes in the size range 12-28 US (44-60 EU).
You get 5 files:
- The digital pattern on 13/15 pages in both letter and A4 format ready to print at home
- Instructions and size guide on both letter and A4 formats
- The pattern, instructions and size guide on one big A0 page to print in one piece if you prefer
Note that since seam allowance preferences vary among people, seam allowance is not included in the pattern. We still provide recommendations in the instructions but allow you to choose whatever works best for you.
For best results use mid to heavy weight fabric with at least 10% stretch. For fabrics that have no stretch at all, using one size bigger than the recommended in our size table will produce results just as good.
FREE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS HERE
This is a digital product. No hard copy will be mailed to you.
Note: The pattern is also available in size range 0-16 US (32-48 EU). You can find it under didochi's profile.
Thanks and happy sewing!
Didochi 2018 All rights reserved.
- PDF Sewing Pattern
- Written Instructions
- Free Video Instructions Online
- US Imperial AND Metric Measurements
- Size Range 0-16 US (32-48 EU)
- A0 Format (for copy shop printing)
Materials you need at home:
- 140 - 150 cm (1.5 - 1.6 yards) fabric depending on size and fabric width. Use heavy knit or fleece fabric with 10% stretch or woven fabric in combination with the pattern one size bigger than the recommended.
- 35 - 40 cm (0.4 - 0.5 yards) lining
- Tailor's chalk
- Tailor's tape measure
- (optional) Embroidery thread
- Invisible zipper
- Sewing machine
- Ironing board
- (optional) Pins
Didochi was inspired by the search of non-mainstream everyday wear. We love casual clothes that not only look great but are also comfortable to wear and come with some unique personality. And what better way to have a unique style than crafting your own clothes! If you feel like it's been ages since you were able to fit your phone in your pants' pocket or you just cannot seem to find a great jacket in that specific red color that's your favorite, look no further - we'll happily help you sew it yourself.
To make it even easier for you, we create a step-by-step video guide for each of our sewing patterns. Check them out HERE
And since we value our customers of all shapes and sizes, each of our patterns comes in two size ranges - 32-48 EU (0-16 US) and 44-60 EU (12-28 US).