Young Child Menta Booties Sewing pattern and tutorial 6 sizes
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own booties. This is not an actual pair of booties.
Skill level : confident beginners
- 6 sizes available will fit children between 2 and 8 years old.
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear photo instructions, perfect for beginners
- Step-by-step quick instructions for experienced seamstresses
- High and Low top options
- Toe reinforcement option with instructions
- Lace trim option with instructionS
- Elastic attached to the inner ankle piece
- Snap closure
- Bonus appliqués page! (Stars, moon, hearts and lightning bolts, for all styles and all sizes!)
- Small business resources: printable hang tags, brand labels ideas, pricing guidelines
Sizes (always choose the size by sole length measurements)
- Size 2 / 6.25” finished sole (fit around 2/3 year old)
- Size 3 / 6.75” finished sole (approx. 3/4 years old)
- Size 4 / 7” finished sole (approx. 4/5 years old)
- Size 5 / 7.25” finished sole (approx. 5/6 years old)
- Size 6 / 7.75” finished sole (approx. 6/7 years old)
- Size 7 / 8.25” finished sole (approx. 7/9 years old)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with medium to heavy weight fabrics.
This pattern is the main pattern to make all other animal booties add-ons. In order to make the animal booties, this main pattern is required. Add-ons will not have the main pattern pieces included.
This pattern was designed by Mariela Paz / Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the booties made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to email@example.com if you have any other questions, or join our sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 3 years.
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Pattern includes 1/4" seam allowance
- 6 sizes that fits from 2 up to 8 years old
- Appliques template
- Free Bow pattern to create beautiful headbands
Materials you need at home:
- Main knit or woven medium to heavy weight.
- Lining fleece or microfleece, sherpa, minky etc.
- Soles toughtek or grip non slip soles, any material for the non walking babies.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement faux leather, vinyl.
- Lace if needed.
- Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
Hola! Welcome to my sewing pattern shop!