- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the owl with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
ALLSORTS OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Allsorts is a chubby little owl, and with this pattern you can knit your own owl toy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams. The eye pieces use a stretchy cast off, and instructions on how to do this are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: Approximately 12cm tall.