- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the angel and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
ANGEL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
You could knit this little angel to decorate your home for Christmas, or to hang on your tree.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The angel is approximately 14cm tall.