Introducing Antonius, a brave Roman soldier, ready for battles and adventure with his sword and shield. Antonius is 18.5 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern uses a three needle join, and instructions with photos are also included in the pattern. The tunic incorporates Fair-Isle knitting. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the doll with photos.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- Three straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.