Baa-Bara is a cuddly little sheep, knitted in a fleecy boucle yarn perfect for little hugs. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the sheep is knitted on single pointed needles (not in the round). For confident beginners and above, techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making Baa-Bara plus photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English
- Measurements are in metric
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 4mm straight knitting needles (US 6)
- A pair of 3.5mm straight knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.