- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Baa-Bara plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BAA-BARA THE SHEEP TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Baa-Bara’s body is knitted in a fluffy cuddly boucle yarn. You can knit your own Baa-Bara the Sheep with just four knitting stitches: knit, purl, a kfb increase and k2tog decrease.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The sheep is approximately 9cm tall.