- the pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the penguin plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BABY PENGUIN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This cuddly baby penguin is knitted in a fluffy boucle yarn.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase and decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The penguin is approximately 8cm tall.