- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bacon and eggs plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BACON AND EGGS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey! These knitted bacon and eggs make great toys, or you could use the fried egg as a pincushion, and the bacon as a bookmark!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The egg is approximately 10cm wide and the bacon is 17cm long.