Introducing my Bacon and Eggs knitting pattern. Use these as toy food, or use the fried egg as a pincushion and the bacon as a bookmark! The egg is 10 cm wide and the bacon is 17 cm long. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the bacon and eggs plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 4mm straight knitting needles (US 6)
- DK yarns (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- A small amount of toy filling to stuff the egg
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.