- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place.
- Instructions for making the owl with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BARNEY OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Barney Owl is a huggable squidgy knitted wise toy. This is an easy knitting pattern, ideal for beginner knitters or if you are new to making toys.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase and decrease, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is approximately 14cm tall.