- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the badger and fox
- 19 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 14 pages and written in English.
BENJAMIN BADGER AND FREDDIE FOX TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Benjamin and Freddie are the best of friends.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The badger is approximately 25cm tall (when standing) and the fox is 29cm tall (from tips of toes to top of ears when standing).