Introducing my Cactus Pincushion knitting pattern. I don’t have green fingers so this is the perfect cactus for me, and it makes a handy pincushion. The cactus and pot are 14 cm tall. The cactus and pot are knitted in the round. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
- Instructions to make the cactus and pot.
Materials you need at home:
- A 3.5mm circular needle for magic loop
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- A few handfuls of toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.