Carvi Sweater, Size 34 - 54, PDF Sewing Pattern
Carvi is a feminine sweater with dropped shoulders and voluminous, gathered sleeves. View A comes with a square neckline and stylish puff sleeves in 7/8 length; View B has an elegant round neckline and wide balloon sleeves with long cuffs.
- Print at Home Paper Size: US Letter & A4 – 37 pages
- Copy Shop File Included: A0 & US Copy Shop
- Projector File Included: Yes
- Layers Function Included: Yes
- all seam allowances are included and are 3/8” (1 cm) unless otherwise stated in the instructions
- Sewing instructions: The pattern contains a comprehensive instruction booklet with numerous illustrations.
Materials you need at home:
- Recommended Fabrics: light to medium weight stretch knit fabric with some body like Sweater Knit, French Terry, Ponte di Roma
- Required Notions: Matching thread
- Stretch sewing needles
- 30 cm / 12” fusible interfacing
Tilia Patterns COM
My name is Eveline and I live with my family in Switzerland. I love to discover new things, which you can also see in my professional career: I went from being a bookseller to a theologian to a pattern designer. What remains: I would like to encourage the people I meet, bring them forward and do them some good. In 2019 I decided to found my label Tilia Patterns and create stylish patterns. Since I wanted to acquire profound knowledge, I attended the course of pattern drafting at Näh-Punkt in Zurich. To translate my knowledge into digital, I also attended Lauren Dahl’s Pattern Workshop. My goal is to offer sewing patterns that stand out due to their clear instructions and at the same time convince with detailed illustrations. In my designs every woman should feel comfortable, chic and feminine.