- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cosy
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS TREE EGG COSY KNITTING PATTERNS
Have a festive breakfast and keep your boiled eggs warm with this little Christmas Tree egg cosy.
This is a great project for beginner knitters to try as you just need to know two stitches (knit and a k2tog decrease), and the cosy is knitted flat on straight needles (not in the round).
My tree is decorated with little ready-made pompoms, but you could also sew on buttons, beads or sequins instead.
FINISHED SIZE: The egg cosy is approximately 9.5cm tall and 8cm wide (un-stretched).