Introducing my Curly the Sheep knitting pattern. Curly has a fluffy body which is made by knitting loops. Curly is 11 cm tall and 10 cm wide. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. Instructions on how to knit loops are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the sheep plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.