- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the sheep plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CURLY THE SHEEP TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Curly the Sheep has a fluffy body which is made by knitting loops.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit loops. Step by step instructions on how to knit a loop are included in the pattern, and there is a free tutorial with photos on knitting loops on my website at http://fluffandfuzz.weebly.com/knitting-tutorials/how-to-knit-loops
FINISHED SIZE: The sheep is approximately 11cm tall and 10cm wide.