- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the moose plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
DINKY MOOSE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This dinky moose is quick to knit and doesn’t use much yarn if you are looking for a quick project. I made my dinky moose to hang from my Christmas tree, although you could strengthen his legs with wire if you want your moose to stand up.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the legs which are i-cord worked on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease and sew seams. This pattern incorporates a picot cast off for the antlers, and step by step instructions are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The moose is approximately 10cm tall and 11cm long.