Introducing my Dinky Moose knitting pattern, to hang on your tree for the holidays. The moose is 10 cm tall and 11 cm long. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The legs are i-cord worked on two DPNs. This pattern incorporates a picot cast off and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the moose plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.