Introducing my Duckies knitting pattern to make a little mallard duck family. The duckling is 7 cm tall, and Mummy and Daddy ducks are 11 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The eyes are knitted bobbles and instructions how to knit a bobble are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the 3 ducks.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.