- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the ducks with 11 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
DUCKIES TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A little mallard duck family.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, knit stripes (i.e. change colour at the end of a row), work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The eyes are knitted bobbles, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The baby duck (yellow) is approximately 4.5cm wide (not including the wings) and 7cm tall, and Mummy and Daddy ducks are approximately 6.5cm wide (not including the wings) and 11cm tall.