Introducing my Easter Treats. With this knitting pattern you can knit a set of seven Easter characters: a rabbit, sheep, pig, chick, chicken, bee and carrot. Each is quick to knit and would make a lovely gift. The animals are 10 cm tall (excluding ears), the bee is 7 cm long, and the carrot is 12 cm long. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The hanging loops are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions and photos to make the Easter characters.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5 mm (US 4) single-pointed knitting needles
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US E/4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Domed black buttons for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.