- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the farmer and sheep, plus 18 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
FARMER DRABBLE AND SHEEP TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Farmer Drabble is looking after his sheep called Skip.
TECHNIQUES: The crook (the shepherd’s staff) is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles, and all the other pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes), knit i-cord and sew seams. The sheep pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for feet, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: Farmer Drabble is approximately 14cm tall (including the cap) and Skip the sheep is 7cm tall.