Introducing my Fiona the Flamingo knitting pattern; she’s ready to show off all her dancing moved in her fancy tutu. Fiona is 45 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the flamingo and tutu.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5 mm (US 4) single-pointed knitting needles
- DK weight yarns
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
- Tulle fabric and ribbon for the tutu
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.